Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tagging

Here goes the rules:Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

I am:

I really want to go to:
My favourite place is:

My favourite thing is:

My favourite drink is:
My favourite food is:


My favourite colour definitely is:

I live in:


I was born in:


I attended:

My favourite story is:


This is my hobby:

and I definitely dream for:

So, I'm done with my tagging.

1 comments:

indianist said...

Hi
There are lots of part time online business available but I would suggest KPO to be one of the best and genuine opportunity available for anyone to make a huge income from home or office. This can be a full time or Part time business as per your convenience.

Thnks,